Home

Tudor Games Main Site  

Go Back   Electric Football Archive > Electric Football > History of Electric Football

History of Electric Football In this forum you will learn the history of Electric Football from Earl Shores. If you have any questions or comments or photos you'd like to share with the Electric Football World, please post them here.

Old 04-11-2015, 05:21 PM

Tudor 1986 rubber denver broncos what are they worth ?

This will probably sit and get ignored for months like all other threads.But does anyone know what the TUDOR 1986 RUBBER DENVER BRONCOS WHAT ARE THEY WORTH ?

Was there any other rubber figures.

I have these figures and willing to sell them also.

DISCLAIMER IF THIS IS TO GET IGNORED CAN SOMEONE DIRECT ME TO SOMEONE WHO CAN ANSWER ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DENVER BRONCOS TUDOR RUBBER 1986 2 .JPG
Views:	84
Size:	335.7 KB
ID:	4258   Click image for larger version

Name:	rarebroncos.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	4259   Click image for larger version

Name:	broncobase1.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	4260  
Old 04-11-2015, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator

Hi,

Can you show me what other printing is on the bag? I'll get to your other posts throughout the evening. Sorry, but spring time weather kinda gets us all out in our yards, so I don't get to the questions and site right away.

Mike
Old 04-11-2015, 05:38 PM

Im working all the time and out in the yard all day also.These threads go ignored for months even when its 10 below 0 out. It just says Broncos on outside very plain bag.
Old 04-11-2015, 05:51 PM
Super Moderator

Very sorry, but there are a lot of threads that don't get answered, so please don't take it personally that it's just your posts.

I emailed two collectors that have been collecting since the 60's to find out information on these. I'll let you know when I hear from them. A lot of the time, it's tough to tell by just the pictures what the figures actually are. Especially with pics of the old rule books, which I know you've commented on.

Someone mentioned Ebay for older haiti teams and such, I'd stay away from there on those, as there are unfortunately people out there that like to sell fakes. Yes, there are fake Haiti teams made and sold out there, so be cautious.

Mike
Old 04-13-2015, 01:12 AM

How can you tell if there fake tho ?
Old 04-13-2015, 09:27 AM
@NoDaveShow

Fakes -

I bought a set of "Unique Haiti Broncos" with orange pants many years ago. Turns out it was the white pants figures that someone with limited painting skills had painted orange.

The other sport of confusion is with Haitis and Hong Kong Hog Legs. Haitis have some of the cleanest molds and smoothest lines, and the paint jobs are excellent (for the time). Hong Kong paint jobs were not as crisp.

Follow me on Twitter at @NODaveShow
Old 04-13-2015, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

Dave is right, the paint jobs were sub par to very sub par for the older figures. With older Haiti's, you have to look at the TE/QB figures' neck, should look like frankenstein bolts on their neck. Also look at the bottom of the platform. The letters will be in Big Capital Letters! Not the smaller letters.

I found out that back in 86, a company did make a set using Tudor's game, with their own rubber figures. The teams were the Broncos and Giants(both guessed). There was no demand for the rubber figures and there was no count on how many were produced or sold, so it's very tough to put a price on them. You may find a collector that would like to have them just to have them for their collection, but my guess is they wouldn't pay more than $20 for them.

Hope this helps.

Mike
Old 04-14-2015, 06:46 PM

Ok thanks id like to get the Rubber Giants also ? Where they at lol ?

And thanks for all your input very appreciated.